Friday, April 27, 2012

Dr. Schulze Incurables Program

Next week I am beginning Dr. Schulze Incurables Program. I am really tired of being ill. Chronic diseases have a way of wearing a person down. The weakness and struggle each day can sometimes be too much to handle. On those days all I want to do is go to bed. But life must go on. I have responsibilities. I have things I must do and be involved in to keep my emotional and spiritual sanity. I hope this program will bring relief from my many ailments, especially my debilitating conditions: Pericardial Effusion, Peripheral Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, and Narcolepsy. I need to heal my heart, my nervous system, and my digestive system.

Experiencing this program firsthand will help me learn more about whole body healing. Being an Herbalist and an Iridologist is not enough. Herbs and eyes are only part of what I need to learn. Whole Body Healing is the area I need to concentrate on most to help myself and others. It encompasses diet, herbs, exercise, hydrotherapy, reflexology, massage, sun/air therapy, and more.

Some areas of the Incurables program are better administered by someone else. But since I will be going through this program alone, I will do the best I can with hydrotherapy, reflexology, and massage. I do believe something is always better than nothing. What I can do will be well worth it. If I do nothing, my health will continue to decline.

I am excited about becoming well. I have been doing a few of the things in the program already, but I will jump in full force next week. I still have a few days of planning and shopping before I begin.

This program could be a bit rough at times, therefore I intend to remain calm by grounding myself in prayer and study. Chronicling my journey through this program will help keep me focused on healing and learning.

Dr. Schulze Incurables Program takes determination and dedication. I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment